Term & conditions
No cancellation or refunds within the first 90 days. If, after 90 days, you wish to cancel your sessions a written cancellation notice must be emailed to GetPultzD@gmail.com 30 days before cancelling.
What you CAN Expect -
- I am not a miracle worker. I am here to program your workout and wellness regime and coach you through proper form and modality as determined by your personal fitness goals and current health condition. Your results are based solely on YOU and your exerted effort. I program for your success! No pain, no gain!
- I am 100% your cheerleader! I will encourage you to push yourself a little bit harder with each workout - that is how you see results! If I see during your session that certain movements or programming are too hard or too easy or are bothersome due to injury or illness I will provide a modification that suits your function. I am always keeping your safety at the top of my priority list!
- I am at your beck and call. If you have questions, want your workout from last week etc, text me and I will respond as soon as I can.
What NOT to Expect -
- Fast Results. Weight loss and muscle definition do not appear overnight, after one work out or from eating a piece of lettuce for lunch. These things take time and dedication. This is why I require a 90 day commitment. If, after 90 days you've not seen any change we will reevaluate your goals and work toward a maintainable habit before adding more to the list.
- Meal Plans. I am NOT a licensed nutritionist and am not trained nor authorized to practice in the nutrition field therefore I am not at liberty to provide meal plans in conjunction with your programming. I am, however, a certified nutrition COACH, which means I can advise you on healthy foods to help you in fueling your body for every day activity. If you are seeking meal plans, I can certainly provide you with a few references for that!